We have urgent requirement in a leading ALCO BEV MNC for the position of AM- Trade Marketing/Customer Marketing for 2 locations- Jaipur & Mumbai.
Roles & Responsibiities :
- Responsibilities for execution of Marketing and Key Accounts
- Will assist RTMM for initiatives to build brand scores by optimizing the use of allotted budgets.
- Will actively support sales team to deliver VDAC scores in On and Off premise outlets.
- He /She will support the sales team to deliver agreed targets within the region basis the business plan & IOP.
- Will also be responsible for compliance to Beam Suntory processes and SOPs strategies for assigned areas.
- Accountable for driving quality execution resulting in Market Share gain, premiumization objective and achieving overall Trade investment goals for assigned territory
- Collaborate with marketing and sales team to build marketing strategy and action plan for the territory
- Plan and execute deployment of VAP, GWP, driving premium portfolio as per annual brand plan.
- Tracking of visibility initiatives (Wall bays /Shelfs) units as well as all semi-permanent assets at On and Off premise outlets.
- Work with sales team to develop a framework to assess marketing effectiveness of marketing initiatives in the region and continuously track performance of each initiative.
- Execute channel specific visibility & promotional programs, merchandising norms, etc., to enhance the brand experience to consumers across all touch points in the outlet
- Plan, execute and monitor distribution of POSM stock across region as per targets, timeliness and territory
- Involved in negotiation of vendor agreement in the assigned territory
- Manage relationship with agencies organizing brand events consistent with brand strategy and image
- Participates in business review meetings in assigned territory, collects data and analyse it and shares it internally with the team for necessary actions.
- Closely monitor the market and competitive landscape to evaluate existing and upcoming opportunities/ challenges and provide hands-on field intelligence to the RTMM and Regional Sales Heads
- Assist RTMM in keeping regular track of sales/ A&P performance, participate in periodic sales calls, and exchange inputs with sales team
Required Candidate profile
Graduate/MBA with 5+ years of experience in the liquor, FMCG industry, media industry, hospitality industry
Persuasion & assertiveness
should have experience in RTM strategies,ATL/BTL,Target evaulation,Data analysis,
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 15,00,000 PA.
Industry: Brewery / Distillery
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Institutional Sales
Role: Institutional Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent