We are looking for an Finance executive
who will support to Finance Manager-Marketing & Opex in a leadin Alco bev MNC.
This role is third Party Payroll however not restricted to internal movement/on roll movements subjected to business requirement and performance evaluation.
He /She will be responsible for forming various reports, analysis which may require for decision making and help the vertical of Marketing investment related strategy, budget, forecast and analysis of actualization with a view to provide clear steer of investment yield and efficiency.
The role will provide support in analyzing and creating various reports for driving structure of Operating Expenses for the organization in due collaboration with various functions and help implementing the regional best practices at across the organisation.
- Brand Investment
- Provide support to implement defined processes and assist in tracking of brand investment including ATL and BTL and their budgeting, forecasting, actualization and reporting.
- Support to analysis and track of city wise marketing spends in line with policy
- Help in validating A&PR with approved budgets/ activities.
- Keep tracking of timely monthly/ quarterly variance reporting.
- Assist in preparing variance report and keep tracking of actions to achieve investment objectives
- Work with regional stakeholders to support calculating return on investment for key marketing spends.
- Provide support to implement processes ensure city/ state/ brand/ sku levels results
- Support to implement disciple in forecasting, budgeting, record and report Operating expenses at cost centre level
- Implement ways of working to achieve the above
- Work collaboratively with cost/ profit centre leaders on stabilizing the process
- Align Regional ways of working
- Work on budgeting, approvals, forecasting accuracy and tracking/ reporting/ accruals of spends
- Ensure a correct classification of expenes / accruals as aligned with the stakeholders.
- Assist in preparation of variance flash reports with various stakeholders and follow up for reason for deviations.
Required Candidate profile
A semi qualified CA professional with 3-4 years of work experience in Process, Policy Governance and Finance processes; preferably from alco bev industry/ FMCG industry
Experience in working with tools and extensive knowledge of advance spreadsheet models, other MS office applications.
Adept at working with ERPs
Key skills, competencies & experience
Ability to work cross-functionally and in a collaborative manner.
Strong negotiation, analytical and costing skills
Results oriented approach
Excellent communication skills; both written and spoken
High on Ethics and Integrity
Approach work with team and partnership view. Provide steer to team involved
The above provides a summary of the main duties and responsibilities: however additional tasks may be allocated from time to time.
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 7,00,000 PA.
Industry: Brewery / Distillery
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Finance Executive
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent