Software Engineer-HTML & CSS-Key Responsibilities:
- Work closely with designers, project managers and engineers in driving user goals
- Deliver and maintain high quality interface implementation to enable a great user experience
- Support the products' interface implementation (HTML, CSS, presentational JS) and work with other teams to maintain a style guide for others to reference
- Propose appropriate technologies, risk assessments and suggest mitigations
5. Have a deep understanding in front-end technologies (JS, HTML, CSS, and HTTP) and cross-browser compatible development
6. Familiar with (Frameworks): Bootstrap, RXJS, @ngrx/store, High Charts, http protocol, REST API
7. Code Versioning Tools: Git
8. Platforms: Linux, Mac and Windows 10
9. IDE: Sublime/Web-storm/Eclipse Personal
Required Candidate profile
- MCA, BE or B.Tech (Computer Science),ME or M.Tech (Computer Science)
1. Have a deep understanding in front-end technologies (JS, HTML, CSS, and HTTP) and cross-browser compatible development
2. Familiar with (Frameworks): Bootstrap, RXJS, @ngrx/store, High Charts, http protocol, REST API
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers
PG:MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Computers, Any Specialization
CHIL cloud platform also integrates laboratory results and besides clinical observations, it then analyses the data in medically comprehensive formats leveraging Machine Learning and Deep Learning Technologies, which enhances the overall quality of healthcare provided to neonates in NICUs.
The company is engaged in the development and application of cutting edge informational and computational technologies including artificial intelligence and predictive analytics to the practice of medicine in neonatal intensive care units (NICUs) across the world.
Reference Id:Java - Child Health Imprints