We are currenlty looking for candidates with experience in Solar EPC business with 100Mw projects in PVT domain for Ground Mount Panels for the position of "GM/AGM- Execution.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for preparing project plan and using it as basis for monitoring and control of project execution.
2. Ensuring achievement of agreed and defined Solar Project milestones.
3. Ensuring availability of Material, Manpower and other required resources as per the plan for smooth execution of the project.
4. Work with the Engineering team to conduct site investigation and assist the BD team during technical feasibility of developing a specific Solar PV land based Project.
5. Monitor Procurement of Material & Equipment, adhere to agreed quality, quantity & schedule, define SOPs, ensure adherence for the entire Project operations and drive the project life cycle from concept to customer hand over
6. Maintain high quality standards, understand key process issues and ensure implementation of process improvements for all works related to the project.
7. Evaluate and improvise Project Management Framework, Governance and Review Structure
8. Verify detailed scope of work based on BOQ, quality levels & timelines as per project plan; finalize best possible contractual terms for Contractor Empanelment
9. Liasoning with cross functional teams, vendors, clients for smooth and timely execution
10. Communicate with utilities and authority having jurisdictions regarding interconnection, permitting and other regulatory compliance issues.
11. Respond quickly and act decisively to address potential threats or crises (including LDs) and ensure mitigation of all the crisis in appropriate ways. Ensure the compliance to all EHS related issues and sites and make sure all compliance requirements are met.
12. Create and distribute RFPs to potential EPC subcontractors, establish evaluation metrics and select proposals.
13. Maintain and achieve AOP and ROCE for individual Projects.
14. Maintain Positive cash flows for the projects.
15. Achievement of project revenue and profit objectives and effective management of overhead costs.
16. Responsible for Billing and Collection.
17. Closely monitor project budget and actual expenses and achieve cost effectiveness through process improvisation
18. To maintain enduring relationship with customer, attending meetings and to ensure client satisfaction is achieved.
19. Handling correspondence with client and to act as brand ambassador for Jakson Group.
20. Implement and maintain effective systems of communication within and outside the project to ensure constructive relationship and the adequate flow of information.
21. Ensures identification of development requirement for team.
22. Facilitates and ensures the continuous and effective execution of the performance management process for project employees
Desired Candidate Profile
B. Tech in Electrical Engineering, PGDPM (preferred),
PMP certification (preferred)
Work Experience & Skills
- 15+ years of progressive experience in handling Project and contract management and minimum 8 years of experience of handling team
- Experience in implementing & execution of large project, with strong organization development & leadership skills
- Project management experience from strong engineering organization focused on serving Solar EPC projects.
- Must be able lead through concurrent engineering practices/activities and actively managing delivery of projects.
- Demonstrated expertise in supporting the project development process and activities
- Demonstrated ability to drive EPC contractors to stay on schedule and minimize extra costs with safety as the highest priority
- Demonstrated commercial skills on Taxation, Insurance and Contract Management
- Open to travel across different location site as and when required
- Excellent communication skills both written & oral, Assertive, alert, instinctive and with an innate ability to detect risks
- Vendor Management skills and Resolve conflict of interests to benefit the project objectives
- Data driven manager who communicates issues, assesses risk and demands results in terms of bottom line financial impacts to projects and the company
- Ability to respond quickly and act decisively to address potential threats or crisis
- Ability to handle and deliver under pressure
- High degree of comfort with a collaborative and open culture of cross functional teams
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, transactional environment
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Salary: 15,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical