We are looking for suitable candidates for a solar energy firm in India for the position of GM/DGM Sales & Marketing.
Mandate- 10-15 years of experience in Solar industry and should have managed 100 MW and above projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Manage, cultivate and grow long term relationship with all the stakeholders from major solar project developers, DISCOMS & nodal agencies.
2. Identifying open market schemes, Open Access (OA) policies/players, companies with RPO obligation & strategizing accordingly to capture prominent market share.
3. Liaison with state and nodal agencies for permits & approvals, work with and expand current prospect database to generate effective leads & convert them with desired profitability
4. Ensure the most appropriate and relevant solution for each bid are effectively put together leveraging all business verticals
5. Solicit technical compliant quotes from equipment suppliers and relevant service quotes from contractors for each offer to be submitted.
6. Lead and co-ordinate the preparation of the offer and ensuring that other contributors provide information on time & to the correct standard that satisfy all client requirements.
7. Gather and analyse competitor data to foresee trends and competitor strategy.
8. Monitoring the progress of the project with the customers, post sales and following-up consistently for high level of customer satisfaction
Coordinating with technical, financial implementation and support team for execution of the project & achieve billing targets
10. Project cash flow analysis & risk identification for each prospective project.
11. Achievement of Booking targets and ensure defined EBITA
12. Ensures accuracy of the project bidding cost and provide project execution budget to Execution team. Develop budget control plan and implement control measure
Work Experience & Skills Minimum
- 8-10 years of the experience in cost management & business development in solar industry. Minimum 5 years of work experience in handling a team of minimum 3 people.
- In-depth understanding of private, PSU & OA sectors of solar industry
- Pre-existing network with key stakeholders of major project development companies in the solar industry.
- Capability to analyse & prepare project budgets plan, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Developing sales opportunities and plans by understanding consumer requirements & identifying market trends & PPA winners.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft MIS reports. • Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks and advertising.
Additional Skills required
Highly collaborative and interactive capacity
- Must be a result-driven and service-driven individual, must have exceptionally good problem- solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Business Acumen that supports to capture market and gain competitive advantage.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Work comfortably in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Have an ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Good Negotiation skills
- Learning through knowledge management learning from failures.
- Good interpersonal skills, building and maintaining good rapport with stakeholders.
- Results orientated individual with energy and commitment with a high degree of initiative
Role:Head/VP/GM/National Manager -Sales
Salary: 22,50,000 - 37,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
A leading Diesel Generator and solar energy company in India with core businesses that include diesel generators & solar Modules & Projects